Edenco creates pages. Magazine pages, catalogue pages, web pages… whatever type of pages our clients require. Using our editorial and design expertise, we create an initial idea and take it all the way through to publication.
Edenco creates editorial content for print and web. We fulfil one-off commissions as well as serial publications and our portfolio includes materials for small businesses, large organisations and mass-market publications.
Our team of in-house editors and writers – along with specialist consultants – are co-ordinated by a dedicated project director who will work closely with you, giving an excellent result on-time and on-budget.
Our editorial team has expertise in the following areas:
- Food and drink, particularly wine, cookery and baking
- Children’s magazines and books
- Step-by-step hobbies and crafts courses
- Build-up model collections
- Language courses
- Culture and showbusiness
- Music instruction – classical and popular
- Charity fundraising
- Licensor liaison
Our design philosophy means creating pages that are attractive, easy to navigate and well organised, so the information they include becomes at once valuable and accessible.
Edenco's design team is chock-full of talent and offers the following array of services:
- Design conceptualisation and consultancy
- Page layout
- App design
- Web design & wire-framing
- Retouching and image editing
- Illustration (traditional and computer generated)
- Paper engineering
Edenco specialises in drink and food photography, but we also shoot great images of people, products and
We achieve great creative results by working with a range of photography studios, photographers, stylists, prop houses, home economists and set builders.
For each shoot, we offer tailored creative and practical support:
- Studio work – both lit and daylight photography
- Location shoots – in the UK and overseas
- Competitively-priced pack shots
- 360º product shots
- High dynamic range (HDR) imaging
- Green screen
- Digital colour proofing
- Raw image editing
- Secure online image transfer
We’ve been applying our expertise to digital development for more than ten years. Projects include working with a brand development agency in the revamp of the Center Parcs booking website and, more recently, design and content creation for the launch of a database-driven personalised ordering microsite and E-edition pages for Laithwaite’s Wine.
We can help conceptualise, design and produce the perfect digital solution for you. And because we believe in the ‘one-stop shop’ principle, we have developed relationships with external partners who transform our ideas into engaging and valuable communications.
The digital services we supply include:
- Information architecture
- Asset creation and archiving
- E-Editions and apps for tablets and mobile devices
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Content management and maintenance
- Technology and build
Asset Management Systems
Our digital developers create intuitive asset management tools designed to transform the use of media content in enterprises of any size. We create simple, elegant systems to optimise business and creative processes.
Each bespoke site facilitates the central organisation, storage and retrieval of media including text, imagery, video, podcasts, animation, web content and other multimedia.
Our digital design team build digital asset management systems designed to:
- organise media for current and future requirements
- optimise digital asset workflows
- manage digital rights and permissions
- provide powerful search functionality
- underpin archival processes
- deliver intelligent metadata for asset description and retrieval
Words that sell. Words that entertain. Words that educate. Our in-house copy team and external specialist writers
can produce them all.
We're versatile, too, covering subjects as diverse as fine wine, the wild west and James Bond. We'll deliver just what you want, all fact-checked, meticulously proofed and to the tightest deadline.
Our copywriting services include:
- Direct mail and targeted copy
- Online sales copy
- Email campaigns
- Expert editorial for specialist magazines
- In-depth feature writing
- Interview copy
- Planning and subject research
- Point-of sale marketing copy
- Copy consultancy
With a combined tally of 25 years in-house pre-press experience within our production department, we ensure that your work goes to press smoothly and prints flawlessly.
Whether you need our complete service or would just like to use our pre-press area, we’d like to talk to you…
Our pre-press services include:
- Creating hi-res, flight checked print-ready files
- Retouching and image editing
- Managing print and paper buying
- Producing presentation materials
- Advice on workflow solutions
- Outsize printing materials
- Dealing with your printer directly
Whether you have an outline idea of what you need or are looking for some inspiration or insight, come and talk to us. We have a long track record of developing successful products and devising publishing solutions from the most challenging – and even obscure – briefs.
Among the services we can offer are:
- Research and focus groups
- Marketing insight
- Copy workshops
- Branding and identity consultancy
- Innovative print solutions
- Project management and workflow solutions
- Asset management
- TV commercials
- Specially commissioned music and jingles